Is located in the former French Concession of Shanghai, China, in Luwan District near Nanchang Road; the main entrance is at the cross street of Fuxingzhong Road and Chongqingnan Road. It was once the largest park in Shanghai. The park was laid out by the French in 1909. The park, about 10 ha. in size, is designed in the French style, with a lake, fountains, covered pavilions, and flowerbeds. Early morning, the park fills with dancers, card players, mahjong enthusiasts, and tai chi solo and group artists.